Cardioid Dynamic (1984)
Hear the sound of this mic voiced by Roman Altarovich.
Site visitor Roman Altarovich provided this information.
This is a Resprom MD80IN from Bulgaria. Its body is made of a copper alloy (nickel brass, nickel silver or cupronickel). It is good for recording instruments.
- Bandwidth: 40 Hz to 16 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1000 Hz: >1 mV/Pa
- Internal resistance: 200Ω (+/– 40Ω)
- Working temperature: –25° to +40° C (–13° to 104° F)
- Standard DIN-3 connector
- Size: 158×41 mm (6⅕×1⅗ in)
- Weight sans cable: ≅170 g (≅6 oz)
The following photos courtesy of Roman Altarovich.