The Shure Model S37A
SHURE MODEL S37A DESK STAND
The Model S37A Desk Stand provides a low profile, stable base for microphones with swivel connector assemblies, or microphones using swivel adapters.
INSTALLING SWIVEL CONNECTOR ASSEMBLIES ON S37A:
- Place the microphone in the recess at the top of the base.
- Fasten the microphone to the base with the provided brass attachment screw.
- Insert screw through the bottom of the base and tighten with a large screwdriver.
- Insert the cable-connector plug into the microphone receptacle.
- Place the cable in the groove in the bottom rear of the base.
- Clamp the cable to the base using the provided clamping strip and machine screws.
NOTE: The supplied mounting plate is not used with swivel connector assemblies.
USE WITH SWIVEL ADAPTERS:
- Place the provided mounting plate in the recess at the top of the base.
- Position the swivel adapter on top of the mounting plate so that the swivel adapter projection fits into the notch on the mounting plate. Secure it with the supplied brass screw.
- Tighten the brass attachment screw with a large screwdriver.
Download the User Guide for this stand.