The Sontronics Apollo
stereo (Blumlein) ribbon microphone
Sound sample is courtesy of the British Sound Recording Association.
Mr. Jim Pucell provided the introductory remarks.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 15 kHz
- Sensitivity: 18mV/Pa −33dB ±1dB (0dB = 1V/Pa 1,000 Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Blumlein stereo figure-of-eight
- Impedance: ≤150 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 12dB (A-weighted)
- Power Source: Phantom power 48V ±4V (×2)
- Connector: Six-pin connector to 2× three-pin XLR-M
Download the user guide for this mic.